gugh, sorry If you got this twice, I flubbed up the first time and now I gotta retype all of this.
I've been trying to draw alot more in 2010, like everyday. Here are some decent sketches I thought I'd show everyone.
1-4. My braid obsession. Brought on by Alexander Wang Spring 2010 collection. And they're all springy because I was hoping for winter to end soon, but judging by the raging blizzard outside, It's probably won't be coming soon
6. Gwendolyn from Odin Sphere. Man, I love that game. The graphics are beautiful and the characters have such amazing designs.
7. My wapanese is showing. I was inspired to something cutesy by *monosomy's work. She amazes me with everything she does.
8. Filler mecha. Ignore this haha....
9-10. Sailor phase (Which, technically, is still ongoing). I'm a little sea obsessed right now... probably because of my astral signs or some shit like that (im pisces btw)
11. Suits and ties are my vice. I can actually draw theme without refs now!!! /shot
12. Totally not a creepy, lurk drawing of someone who sits across from me in my religion class. Totally...
13. Luck number thirteen. Again, suits and ties. Trying to channel some of =thetoastsaidno's older work.
So yeaaaah, comment, let me now whatcha think. I'd really like to talk with some of watchers aha. Now I gotta go work on some better work... on my new mac computer, oh yeah, which I got for my birthday (feb 20th). Btdubs.
Ohhh, man, your sketches are so nice. They're all so clean - mine are always scribbled to death. I especially love 12, the way her legs are folded is really neat, for some reason. As always I love your hair and clothing <3 Your anatomy's been improving a lot lately as well. Sometimes the necks look a little off though.
I'm not much of a critique writer, but I thought I should comment anyway The way you draw people fascinates me. You seem to have taken an anatomy class of some sort. I suggest a tutorial on human anatomy for us...or something. /is jealous Let's see...I also enjoy your way of drawing clothing. Lines of creases/folds are utterly cool. I also have a sort of obsession with anchors/the sea...something about the rugged sea life or something. Overall, I really like this piece of artwork/sketches. Keep sketching. (: